Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sycamore Cyn Photos

Here are some pictures I took in Sycamore Canyon on Sunday 1/25. The trails I took were Wood Canyon, Guadalasca, Hell Hill, Hidden Pond Trail, and Sage Trail. These are my standard rides that I take when I have anywhere from 1-3 hours of riding time.









This is a shot of Hell Hill from 3/4 of the way to the top. It is hard to see from this picture just how steep it is!










The water tower from the top of the ranch center road.











From the top of Guadalasca overlooking La Jolla Canyon and the ocean.











Overlook trail coming from Guadalasca.












Overlook down into Camarillo












Top of Guadalasca/Overlook looking out to Mt. Allen/Sandstone Peak in the Santa Monica Mtns.












A nice lady took a shot of my on the Ranch Center road by the water tower.

























More Hell Hill from the water tower. Now you can see how steep it is! .8miles of hell :)
































Cool cactus as long as you don't fall on it! It doesn't feel good.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New TRX Video


Fitness Anywhere Video