Monday, December 1, 2008

My Favorite Exercises with a TRX

This is my first post for my new blogg. I'll try to keep updating as I get more familiar with this thing. For now, I'll talk about some things to do with a TRX from fitness anywhere. The TRX was developed by Navy Seals and I think it is one of the best tools for your home gym.

My favorite exercises with the TRX are Rows using your own body weight standing on a supported ball, and an exercise I like to call the 10-10-10 which are displayed below from my youtube posts.
http://www.youtube.com/user/fitnesstrainingbyjon
The Rows are here, and the 10-10-10 here=
10-10-10
Let me know what you think. Do you have a favorite TRX Exercise? Do you have a TRX?
If not, get one here


Happy Holidays From Fitness Anywhere

No comments:

Post a Comment

New TRX Video


Fitness Anywhere Video